Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome to Satan's Torture Chamber aka The Gym

Do you hear that?

Do you hear those ear piercing screams?

That is the sound of my muscles and joints crying out in agony and pain. Begging to never have to endure that harsh treatment again.

Alas, I have vowed to whip my own ass into shape!

Being thin is by no means a measuring stick to being in shape! I'm sore in places I can't even mention on here...not that you need the visual...

I went to the gym for the first time in almost a year and I am going back today. Even though I really don't want to. I know that in time, please let it be soon, I'll adjust and not be so sore. So, I must continue!

I'm getting older, things are getting soft and jiggly, and I don't like it.

So, Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the gym I go...

1 comment:

  1. Go girl!!! It's going to do WONDERS for your stress level too!!! Not to mention your energy level and your physical appearance ;)

    ReplyDelete