Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good things on the horizon?

Well, tomorrow I'll hopefully find out if I'll be rejoining the work force. Lord, I hope so because things have been super tough for me. Change is good, but hard as hell to deal with sometimes.

That which doesn't kill us, only makes a stronger....right? That's right, right??

While I wouldn't have chosen this life for me or my girls, we will pull through and learn and grow, and hopefully, when it's all said and done...we'll all be happier people for it!

So, what does my horizon look like?

Right now, it's a little cloudy, with a chance of a thunderstorm popping up here and there...

But I know that the horizon is ever changing as long as you change your view!

1 comment:

  1. Change can be good! And one thing that will never change is my friendship! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete