Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, I've decided to redo this blog...

So many things have changed over the past two years, some good some bad, but change it did.

I am blessed with three healthy, and for the most part, happy daughters. Being a single mom is the hardest job I've ever had, yet it is the most rewarding. We are taking it day by day, making our new life together work.




Hannah is 12 going on 30! She is struggling with school right now, but hopefully she is on her way to being back on track. She certainly knows her own mind and who she is...at least for right now...lol. She's into Goth/Emo, and I'm okay with that! While I might get a tad embarrassed by the way she dresses, I know..okay, hope that it is just a phase and will run its course. God knows my ears can barely take that Screamo music...





Ahhh...my Emily...she's 10 and quite the emotional handful! The teen years have come way too early for my liking. She is doing great in school. Straight A's all year long and she's still going strong. The has received every citizenship award this school year. She is student class vice-president and loving every minute. Lord knows she thrives on the attention...maybe a career in politics for her...




Finally there's Rebecca, bringing up the rear in this post, but never in life. Where this child gets her energy, I'd sure like to know! She's doing great in school after a bumpy start with Mrs. Means, yes that is her teachers name! She's like a little sponge, happy to learn anything. Being 6 makes me wonder where my baby has gone. She has grown "UP" so much over the last year. No more baby talk...tho she still says "Panny Cakes"and when she does, my heart melts just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment