Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to ask for help?

Never in my life have I ever been good at asking for help. When my parents see me struggle, they've always been there to lend a hand, speak an encouraging word, or just be there. Mom and Dad are gone for a few months, so there really isn't any one else left to see the unspoken need.

How do you open your mouth and speak the words that may have some looking down their noses at you. Is the help really worth the price in the end? I hate feeling indebted to anyone.

I feel like my load is getting heavier...

I feel like just setting it down and walking away....

One is easier to take care of than four...

But this is my life, my responsibilities, and I have to keep on keeping on...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes asking is hard, but then again, worth it. I am always here and hopefully you don't have to ask! I love you!

    ReplyDelete